Monday, April 14, 2014

Its time to HOP!!! Fresh Brewed Designs..

Hello Everyone and Welcome to Fresh Brewed Designs April Blog Hop 
and New Digi Release!
Your first hop stop is at  Freshly Brewed Challenges.
If you have already visited and are arriving
here from Rhonda's blog, then you are right on track!


We are so happy to have you visiting with us today.

We have been waiting for this hop, and season change, for some time now!
Birds are singing, kids are riding bikes around the neighborhood, 
pollen has covered everything, 
bees are busy buzzing around newly bloomed flowers  ... SPRING IS HERE! 

Using this darling digi, flower planter
I created a tag 


Check this out!
You can purchase these digis as a set for a special
NEW RELEASE PRICE!
This deal, and the hop,  ends on April 16th at 11:59 PM
Stop by the shop and get yours today! 

 

Thank you so much for hopping with us today.
I do hope you enjoyed your visit here.
It is time for you to hop on over to my fellow DT member and friend EDWINA 's blog to see what she has prepared for you. 

Have a lovely day.



Hop order
KIM 
BETH 

19 comments:

  1. I love how rustic and distressed your tag looks. Beautiful ribbon and papers! I can just see this attached to a basket filled with seeds or a planter of flowers to give a friend as we welcome in spring. I think this has been a spring we have all looked forward to! That's for sure!
    Thank you for sharing this. You have inspired me to make a few little spring gifts myself.

    Have a blessed day,
    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous and I adore the mixed media feel.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing how different we made this digi look. I love the rustic look of this tag. Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty tag! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...what a cool tag! I love the rustic look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tag is very pretty - I love your natural ribbon - is that burlap? The flower digi is lovely - I am loving this new set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS tag Kim!! Love all the wonderful elements that you have used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your shabby-chic tag, Kim! Really cute image & fun details! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the sunflower digi and the colors you used! I just became a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tag is very nice. I love flower digis.

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a fabulous tag!!! Totally adore the great ribbon you have used for it, it really adds texture to this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kim, Your tag is so pretty. It looks vintage almost. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great tag. Love the pot ideal.

    ReplyDelete
  14. very cute! i thought it was a seed packet at first.

    ReplyDelete
  15. FABULOUS! Love the rustic feel it has and that burlap is perfect!

    Hugs,

    DT Sis~ Amy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous tag. Love the vintage feel you gave it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!