Monday, July 14, 2014

Just for Fun Rubber Stamps!

Hello Everyone!
Today is my first blog post as a design team member for Just for Fun Stamps.  I am thrilled to be a part of the team.  You must check out their stamps HERE. Today, I created a card using the Stamptangle Owl Stamp and the You're a Whoot Sentiment (links to actual stamps below card).  I framed the owl then used color pencils, chalks, and a little sparkle and gems to create this card.

 
 
Supplies Used:  Just for Fun  Stamptangle Owl Be There, Small, Product ID E3797
You're a Whoot Sentiment Product ID B3772
 
Hope you have a creative day!
Hugs,
Kim B

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new DT! Love your fantastic owl! All the Zentangle detail is so cool! Really fun design, and I love the pop of red! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!