Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Woman of Courage

I have never read any Wanda Brunstetter books before so I was skeptical that I would enjoy her newest book "Women of Courage". However, last year I was saved and baptised and knew that my interests have changed I was anxious to review this book for Handlebar Publishing and did receive this book for free.   

This is also my first historical book so with all that said, the story summary is:  Amanda Pearson is a young Quaker women who,after getting jilted right before her wedding,sets out to the West coast to be a missionary to the Indians. Her journey is filled with discouraging, sad, events that show what courage this young woman has.  It also shows how her deep faith assists her with this journey until her destination is reached.  A beautiful, wonderful story!!!  The book is hard to put down and leaves you anxiously awaiting the trial for this young woman.  I highly recommend this book and I anxious to read more Wanda Brunstetter books.  

1 comment:

  1. I will have to check it out! Thanks for the review and for sharing your faith Kim.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!