Monday, September 22, 2014

Just for Fun Watercolors

 
Hello Everyone!
 
I used the Stamptangle Dragonfly 2 (E3745) rubber stamp found HERE
 
Using watercolor paper as my base, I painted watery stripes of colour in complementary shades, which blended at the edges as they settled and dried then stamped over the colors.  Added perfect pearls to the dragonfly and few bits of glitter.  Added the HI bubbles and card complete.
Have a wonderful day!!

Linking to:
Inky Impressions - Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp -  Anything goes
 

3 comments:

  1. Very cool CAS design, Kim! Love the wonderful stripes of color for the bg! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kim, I love the water colour stripes they look really striking and I love the Dragonfly.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!