Monday, October 27, 2014

HAPPY FALL YA'LL

Hi Ya'll!!!
Its Kim B, here, I have created this card to celebrate fall.  
 Why not send a card just to send a card to a special person.
Using Stamptangle Pumpkin Small, I created this CAS card perfect for that special friend or relative.

I used this sentiment which I created on the computer.  My husband will not let me use it in any hanging decor in our house!!!  He is from up North and Polish.  I am from Georgia so here is my little card which I get use the cute little saying!!!  
Hope you are having a great day!

Linking to : http://cheerfulstamppad.blogspot.com/ Anything Goes

  • Amusing - W, 2E, no digi -  Anything Goes
  • AAA W, 3E, CAS - * #26 Halloween Cards

9 comments:

  1. Darling CAS card, Kim! Cute pumpkin and really love the sentiment. (I lived in Georgia for 5-1/2 years.) Love the bit of bling, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I LOVE the white on white layering--the texture is fabulous! Thank you for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, a zentangle pumpkin - so cool! Thanks for sharing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful CAS Halloween card - Thanks for joining in at AAA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet, cute and CAS! Makes a lovely card. Thanks for playing AAA Cards. Cheers, Victoria Lavender

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty CAS card! Thanks so much for joining us for the Great Impressions challenge! I hope you share with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely lovely, Kim! Thank you for adding your CAS beauty to the gallery at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute - love your saying too (I'm from the North but lived a few years in the South so I get it! :) ) Thank you so much for playing in my Amusing Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for the Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge 98, Hazel, DT - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!