Saturday, November 29, 2014

Documented Faith

Starting at the beginning of 2015, I am going to be posting my journal pages for Documented Faith a free course from Art to the 5th.  I am super excited to get started.  I have picked a journal to revamp and have added the washi tape to the edges.  Its going to be an exciting journey.  I hope to grow in my faith by creating pages of art that will include bible verses and various mixed media pages.
I hope you join us, it looks like a great course!

I found this sketchbook at Walmart for only 3.00 and had no idea what I would do with it.

Here is the start:



After washi tape.....



My beliefs are HERE my church website)


Hope to see you !!
Hugs
Kim B

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love how you added the washi tape. It really made a unique and beautiful journal!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!