Monday, December 15, 2014

Evening Prayers Review ....

These prayers initially intended for the author and friends, has a wonderful collection of prayers that are understandable and easy to use today. In the tradition of short daily devotions this book reminds me of Oswald Chambers.  A devote Christian can have an impact many years later to encourage others.
As with any book of devotions, the understanding depends on where the Christian is today with their walk.  These encouraging prayers make for a must read for the Christian today. The prayers can bring peace and joy. I recommend it. 

Found  here:  

I did receive this book free from handlebar publishing, however my opinion is my honest opinion of the book.  

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!