Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Distressed Flower


Using another square canvas, 
I created this using DecoArt products.
I love their quality products at reasonable prices.
 I made a another vintage look sign/canvas.
This one has a giant distressed paper flower...
I used a Deco Art stencil, crackle paste so the sign looks aged and the letters distressed.  I used several layers of paint and crackle paste until I achieved the look I desired.  I also used a media antiquing cream, americana metallic multi surface.  



Linking to Mixed media challenge-something new--canvas new

Hope you are having a wonderful year so far!!

5 comments:

  1. That is GORGEOUS! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful canvas. I love the centerpiece!! Thanks for joining us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty!! i gotta get myself some crackle paint! Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely canvas - the flower looks great as the focal point! Thanks for joining us in this month's Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. Thanks for joining the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!