Monday, February 15, 2016

Bible Journaling 101


Bible journaling has become my newest favorite hobby.  Not only do I get to doodle, I get to study Gods word.  The most important thing!
I will be sharing more journaling with you.  For this page I put down a light layer of watercolor for the background.  The made a little banner and used lettering(which I am practicing alot to get better at)  It is such a wonderful craft/hobby/activity.    Hope to get some of my readers back.  I know I seem to be missing in action, however I have started back to college (last year), post on instagram more than my poor blog and I guess you all understand.  


Take care!  Hope to get comments on my blog again soon.

Hugs, Kim B

Psalm 37:4-5King James Version (KJV)

Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

1 comment:

  1. I love all types of journaling and list making. I've been wanting to start Bible journaling.

    Have you ever heard of a Wreck This Journal? My daughters brought them to my attention recently. They sound interesting, but not sure that I'll ever do one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!