Monday, November 23, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hello!!!
I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!!  We are not having a traditional Thanksgiving this year so I have a card that is not quite a traditional card for Thanksgiving.

Using a blend of several fall colors I blended over the clear embossed stamped image with a rubber stamp from JUST FOR FUN for this card.    I hope you enjoy.  Its a wonderful time of year. I enjoy just looking at the beautiful fall leaves on the trees
 and the lovely holiday store decorations.

Have a fabulous day!


Supplies:  Just for Fun Stamp:  Couple in Canoe

Linking to:My Sheri Crafts 2W (W1) Happy Thanksgiving

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty and a nice color combo! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is very romantic! Great fall colors! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you did the main panel! Wow! Great card and great colors! Thanks for sharing this with us in the DRS Designs Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous image! And a lovely card! I hope you are enjoying a wonderful Thanksgiving :) Thanks so much for joining us at PDE Linky Party! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks for linking up at PDE Linky Party.
    Kathy
    PDE DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and image love the papers and multi coloured bow---Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!