Monday, November 9, 2015

JFF Friends

Hello Everyone!!!
How are you?  I am enjoying this wonderful fall weather!   I used a great technique called crayon resist.  I have decided to try techniques. I loved it.  I used a white crayon after stamping the flower image then sponged several inks over the area.  I really like the way it came out.  
Stamps I used from Just for Fun are:  Large Cornflower and sentiment Friends are .
I used fall colored designer papers, cardstock and ribbons.  Have a wonderful day.


7 comments:

  1. What a fun technique and a pretty card. Thanks for paying along with our challenge at The Paper Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really super creation and lovely choice of colours, many thanks for joining in our Festive Florals theme at Stamping Sensations Challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the technique and a great result,love the lace and papers---thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Neat technique! Thanks for playing along at Eureka! Stamps Colors of Fall Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your technique has worked very well - a lovely card - thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl November Card Challenge - good luck - Mary x www.ribbongirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful fall card and such great papers. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!