Monday, October 26, 2015

Just for Fun! A Witchy Frog

Hello there!!!

Today I created a card for Halloween.  I used the Toad Witch Small Just for Fun Rubber stamp which just cracks me up every time I look at her!
I made the card with the Paper Tear Technique, a fun and simple technique.  I embossed the frog and colored with inks.  Then, I added a computer generated sentiment.  Quick and easy card.
Just a few more days until Halloween.  Have a wonderful week!


Linking to:  Dragonfly Journeys:  Anything Goes Halloween Colors
Stamping Sensations:  Halloween Colors
Crafty Calendar:  Halloween
Sweet Stampin Halloween
Kim




2 comments:

  1. So fun card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensation. I hope you join with us again in our new challenge.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim! What a cute little toad witch and great October colors! Love the torn paper and the great embellishments too. Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!